Canadian Experience Class

Author: Reset Canada Immigration |

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

The minimum requirements are:

  • At least one year of skilled, professional, or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date
  • Language proficiency in English or French – CLB 5 for NOC B jobs and CLB 7 for NOC A or O jobs
  • Plan to live and work outside of the province of Quebec

Note: Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.